Idral develops innovative solutions to make public bathrooms more modern and up to date.
Design of the new 545 electronic taps
The simple and captivating design, the ergonomic shape and the extended position of the spout allow the 545 products to replace the traditional swan neck taps, offering easier handling and simplifying the daily cleaning and maintenance.
Ergonomic shape of the tap
The smooth, rounded and scratch-resistant surface with the ergonomic design without edges facilitates the daily cleaning, making it simple and fast. Today this aspect appears to be an important element for the choice of the design and the furnishings of the public bathrooms.
The coating gives resistance to chemical agents and excellent durability.
Water and energy savings
The tap combines three main features:
- Limiting the flow rate at 6l/min from the spout which defines a maximum flow rate able to supply the ideal amount of water for the correct use of the tap and allowing over 70% water saving compared to a traditional tap;
- Infra Red sensor programmed for PRESENCE DETECTION, able to supply water only when needed;
- Low energy consumption electronics with the possibility of dual power supply (interchangeable) with four 1.5V batteries in IP65 watertight case and 230V-6V anti blackout transformer.
Hygiene and Safety
- Bacterial prevention, no manual contact with the product to guarantee hygiene;
- Automatic anti-legionella cycle programmed with specific recurring flow;
- Vandal-proof system: the control system of the tap stops automatically the flow of water after a continuous 60sec usage;
- Low battery block: the tap does not supply water if the detected voltage is insufficient to guarantee closure;
- Maximum temperature block, adjustable by authorized personnel through the movement of the mixing stick;
- Body not in contact with water.