Milano Expo 2015
Idral was featured in EXPO 2015 in Milan, Italy. Products including ONE Electronic Flush Valve for Urinals were a part of the huge project for the event restrooms. EXPO 2015 was the Universal Exposition hosted by Milan, Italy and more than 20 million people visited the world fair since it opened, representing a huge success. The area occupied by the EXPO 2015 covered an area of 1.1 km2 (0.42 sq mi), hosting 96 pavilions from diverse countries around the world.
It tackled one of the most pressing global issues, food and diet, through its theme “Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life”, and in particularly it addressed the problems of nutrition and the resources’ availability of our planet. Idral was the perfect partner for the sanitary facilities of the event, since we offer sanitary solutions focused on sustainability.
In commercial and public spaces the water consumption is up to 50% more than in domestic household. Therefore, the water waste control became a priority to reduce cost and impact on the environment. Here, Idral focuses its innovation on lower water consumption sanitary solutions and all the better when they come from the same source since Idral is able to offer a system of taps and ceramics for your specific needs.
In particularly, ONE electronic flush valve (02520/1) possess everything you can expect from an advanced electronic solution. It is activated by an infra-red sensor through a presence detection. ONE Electronic urinal flush valve by Idral stands for:
- Water and energy saving: the electronic sensor allows flushing only when needed, the solenoid valve requires low energy to operate and the batteries have high performance. The battery life is approximately 220.000 cycles, which means approximately 4 years depending on the frequency of use.
- Maximum hygiene, provided by the contact-free actuation and automatic stagnation flush, that turn on every 24 hours after the last use, preventing the spread of bacteria such as Legionella.
- High reliability: his chrome-plated solid brass valve is vandal proof and is equipped with a water supply ball valve that makes the product maintenance easier. In the sealed tap body there is the 6V lithium integrated low-consumption battery, with low battery indicator, that in case of exhausted battery keep the tap closed. Besides, Idral certifies that the product respect EN 12541 Norm.
- Versatility: the water supply ball valve allows adjusting the flow according to specific needs and the sensor field is manually adjustable, making this Idral tap suitable for nearly all ceramic units.
- Italian Design: the product is sleek and versatile, with compact dimensions that made it great for any public and commercial environment. The smooth shape of this tap reduces the build-up of dirt and facilitates the cleaning.